Re: [Traverso-devel] Re: Traverso-Routing etc /update

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Re: Traverso-Routing etc /update
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:44:35 +0200

Hi,

Just to throw another library into the mix, naspro might be something to look
at as well, though it might not make any sense from your pov.

I'll read your mails when my brain is somewhat more clear, and reply more in
depth then.

Oh, another thing, Fons A. created some sort of rt multithreaded framework for
his Aeolus iirc, which might be a very good candidate to look at as well.

greetings,

Remon