Re: [Traverso-devel] crash with recent cvs

From: plutek-infinity
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] crash with recent cvs
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:17:26 -0500

ok, folks... sorry for the traffic. i believe my traverso cvs
directory here got borked somehow. i removed everything, did a new cvs
checkout, compiled, and all is fine.... almost.

now i just have a wierd problem with starting the program:

the traverso binary lives in /usr/local/bin , as per "make install",
and my PATH includes /usr/local/bin. however, when i do "traverso <ENTER>" in a
bash shell, i get this:

-bash: /usr/bin/traverso: No such file or directory

if i do "/usr/local/bin/traverso <ENTER>", the program runs just fine.
command-line completion works for "traverso", and "whereis traverso"
returns /usr/local/bin/traverso, so the bash error doesn't seem to
make any sense.

any clues?

thanks!