Re: [Traverso-devel] Crop aka Magnetic Cut

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Crop aka Magnetic Cut
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:23:31 +0100

Hi,

> >Just a last minute feature (I know I shouldn't make those ;-) ): Magnetic
> > Cut.
>
> if that does what i imagine it does, it's a seriously cool idea -- i'll
> check it out!

Added [ XC ] + < mouse scroll wheel > to fine adjust the selection to be cut,
please test.

Also note that the magnetic part only applies to the clip that is cut upon,
not any adjacent clips on the right of the edited one. Please let me know if
those clips should move as well by the amount of the cut to the left.

Greetings,