Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.49.0 final package available for downloa

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.49.0 final package available for download
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:43:43 +0100

Hi all,

I've discovered a subtle yet annoying bug: the PluginViews had lower Z order
then the AudioClipViews, effectively making the pluginviews in-accessable :(
This has been fixed now in cvs, but it means a 0.49.1 release is needed. I'll
wait first though until more comes out of it, I'm sure there are some more of
these kind of issues ....

Have a nice weekend,