Re: [Traverso-devel] 0.49.1 plans

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] 0.49.1 plans
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:57:37 +0100

> > the manual can allready be uploaded as version 0.49.1 right?
>
> If nothing else has to be changed, we just have to update the version
> number. The english and german versions are up to date, but I'm not sure
> about the other languages.

No need to change the version number then I think, the translations for other
languages aren't in progress as far as I know.

> > a windows and mac os x installer would be great  to have but its no
> > problem if these will be later a couple of days :-)
>
> I have the disk image for intel macs ready, but I couldn't get the bloody
> plugins to work. I have no idea what's going wrong, the plugins just don't
> show up in the dialog. If anyone knows a solution, please let me know.

Ben, did you get it to work? Nicola: did you try to downgrade the librdf and
librasqal libs?

> Else
> we just have the choice between 0.42.0 with plugins, or 0.49.X without
> plugins.

For the time being that might be the only solution. But of course, sooner or
later this problem needs to be solved.

Thanks,