Re: [Traverso-devel] recent traverso release

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] recent traverso release
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 14:38:49 +0200

> Wouldn't be the right locations to look for plugins
> /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/LV2 and $HOME/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/LV2 ?

I'm not sure. The plugin handling is done by the SLV2 library, which is
cross-platform, so maybe it doesn't follow the official OS X guidelines. It
used to look for the plugins in /usr/local/lib/lv2 and $HOME/.lv2 when we added
LV2 support, but maybe something has changed lately.

Nic

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01