[Traverso-devel] Would be a translation of traverso to spanish welcome/n

From: JC Cheloven
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Would be a translation of traverso to spanish welcome/needed?
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:42:10 +0100

Hi, I saw this adress in traverso's manual. I tried to visit the devel mailing lists at nongnu, but no contact info there.

Well, I think I'm more than qualified to translate anything needed to spanish. I mean, from the linguistic point of view. If some software environement are needed, I guess I can cope with that as well.

If you think this is interesting for the project, I'll be glad of transating the manual, the program, or whatever, following your instructions.

Cheers
JC