Re: [Traverso-devel] Crash on export

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Crash on export
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:46:10 +0100

Hello Martin!

Thanks for pointing out the problem, I only noticed it yesterday, but couldn't
find the problem, and had no time to investigate further.

Your fix of course works, I was wrong to remove the resizing of the render
buses in Sheet::set_buffer_size(), thanks a lot for finding the culprit!

I've re-added those, so please make sure you undo your local changes so the
next git pull doesn't get messed up.

There for sure will be a couple more of these bugs when we move towards a more
complete implementation of audio io routing, i.e. sending audio data from one
bus/track to another. (so still very basic but of great value to make Traverso
a swiss knife among the daw 's :D )

Although current git activity is indeed high, it's mostly small changes to get
the audio io complete, and I don't like to have work being lost so I'm pushing
it very frequently to git once it compiles/works for me.

Keep the bug tracking going, it's very useful!

Thanks, Remon