Re: [Traverso-devel] transport console: moving time indicator to somewhe

From: plutek
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] transport console: moving time indicator to somewhere else
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 11:51:36 -0400

Excerpts from Remon Sijrier's message of Sat Jul 03 10:40:46 -0400 2010:
> > idea6 -- i never use those buttons anyway, and the screen real estate is
> > more valuable for track display. (but you knew that would be my reply,
> > didn't you!)
>
> :D
>
> We've to think about those poor mousers hehe
>
> I'm in screenies mood again, uploaded a couple more to that space

don't like the waste of vertical space in 13 and 14.

if you feel we *need* all the transport buttons, then 12 is preferable.
although i think the idea of tucking them up beside the menu bar is even
better. the conceptual disconnect of doing that doesn't bother me. i do like
how 12 comes with an IRC session by default... hehe!

i do appreciate the extra hint about which tab is active (coloured text) in 11.
don't know if there's a big advantage in including just the play/stop button
beside the clock, but there's no harm to it -- is that enough for mouse users?

cheers!
--
.pltk.