[Traverso-devel] jack bus confusion

From: plutek
Subject: [Traverso-devel] jack bus confusion
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:23:25 -0400

greetings!

working with current git, it is unclear to me how to connect track inputs to my
system:capture_1 (etc.) inputs which exist in jack. i'm using an RME Multiface,
and have 18 such inputs. when traverso is started, my connections panel in
qjackctl shows my 18 system inputs and two traverso outputs on the left side,
and only my 18 system outputs on the right side -- there is no input entry for
traverso at all.

if i go to a track properties panel in traverso, the "Inputs" section shows
Capture 1-2 greyed out, and they cannot be removed or changed. the "Set Input"
dropdown contains nothing at all.

i'm confused. how do i access my 18 jack capture ports to connect to track
inputs? am i missing some setup thingy?

thanks much... cheers!

--
.pltk.