Re: [Traverso-devel] Key shorcuts re-evaluated

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Key shorcuts re-evaluated
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 22:51:50 +0200

Hi list,

It has been done, the simplified shortcuts system is there, including a
powerful shortcut configuration dialog!

Took a little longer then expected, but most of the old shortcut functions are
transferred, or are mapped to an alternative shortcut.
I think/hope the shortcuts manager is self-explanotary, if not, please let me
know.

Some obligatory screenshots can be found here:

http://traverso-daw.org/screenies/shortcuts/

Now back to the important stuff ;-)