Re: [Traverso-devel] [Traverso-user] Traverso forum

From: v4hn
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] [Traverso-user] Traverso forum
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:34:23 +0200

Hey Steve,

every now and then someone sends a mail to one of these lists.
However the last mail that was _answered_ by someone who seems
to be involved with the project was send in april last year.

I _really really_ hope this is just a long winter sleep,
because the software is _wonderful_ and I would like to see
the development continue.

If there's someone reading this, who can give a status report
on why this project seems dead at the moment, then please do so!

v4hn