Re: [Traverso-devel] Current trunk status

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Current trunk status
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:35:09 +0100

Hi,

Realized I answered to Ben only, not to the list!

Yes, this particular bug was very annoying, but is fixed in 0.49.2!

The good thing is I've been realy busy last 1.5 years with my own business, the downside is that I haven't been working on Traverso.

If anyone would like to work on Traverso, I'd suggest to work on git version, and finish that, it has many improvements compared to the stable version, it just needs to be finished :)

Have a good day,

Remon

Hi, I think the bug you mention is fixed in 0.49.2. Remon did it.
The bug was annoying, wasn't it? ;)

Cheers
JC