[Traverso-devel] New Member

From: masmith516
Subject: [Traverso-devel] New Member
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:18:19 +0000

Hi All,

I saw this project and became very interested in investing some of my time to development.  Although, I haven't developed in C++ in a while, but it would really be nice to get back into the swing of things using this project as a starting point.

If you have any recommendations on where I should start or how to get active on this project, I would love to hear any words that could help me move forward.  I'm happy to be a part of the Traverso team if you will have me and I hope to become an active developer with this group.

Thanks,

Mark Smith