Re: [Traverso-devel] New Member

From: Greg Alexander
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] New Member
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 14:04:02 -0400

Hi -

The development traverso on git is quite a bit ahead of the release
version:

   git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/traverso.git

The UI has been changed to try to make it more intuitive, while retaining
the core keyboard-modifies-mouse idea.  It has a lot of other
advancements (routing?) I don't know anything about.

Personally, if I were to do anything with traverso, I would start by
downloading the newest from git and then hacking on it until it is
"usable" in my mind.  You know, try to make a song in it and then fill in
anything that seems missing or broken (I don't think you'll have to look
too hard, it is a work in progress).

Cheers,
- Greg