Re: [Traverso-devel] Idea: Audio Import Option(Copy Audio File to Sessio

From: 石任之
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Idea: Audio Import Option(Copy Audio File to Session Dir)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 21:59:12 +0800

Hello,  Mr Sijrier, Thanks for advices.

Traverso in current version seem only import the AudioFiles in TreeWidget when creating new project and we haven't more choices after the project created.

So the Traverso's “import” feature could be extended, make Traverso more flexible in the workflow and more user-friendly.

I would using Qt's UI designer to design this dialog interface(create a .ui file) like following pic, and continute to test some code, make the design reasonable, robust as far as possible.

Best regards,
Renzhi Shi