traverso-user

Re: [Traverso-user] Can't find slv2/slv2.h

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-user] Can't find slv2/slv2.h
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:25:04 +0100

Hi,

> Thanks for your answer.

You're welcome!

And yeah, that's an issue I didn't yet solve, though I didn't expect it to be
there on a system wide install of slv2.

It's best to avoid using  -DUSE_SYSTEM_SLV2_LIBRARY=ON, as traverso does have
the very latest slv2 code in it's source tree, with a 'fix' for the new
problem you have now.
Remove the CMakeCache.txt, just run cmake . which makes life much easier :)
(make sure you have the librdf and librasqal libs and dev libs installed!)

Greetings,

Remon