tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Outsource Link Popularity

From: Prachi Gupta
Subject: [tunnel-list] Outsource Link Popularity
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:58:44 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam

I got your reference from the Internet. We specialize in doing reciprocal
and one way targeted link exchange Campaign for websites in various
categories. As we find clean links and find links exclusively from the
related sites, our work is very much appreciated by our clients.

Also, since we are confident of our services and believe in providing
quality deliverables, we are proud to say that we do not deliver link for
PR2 HOME PAGE , BUT from PR2 or above LINKS page. Means the page on which we
will be providing your link will have a Minimum of PR2. This is irrespective
of PR of home page of the linking site. Also, these links will be from
related sites and you can reject any link at any time. No question asked !

As you know that Link popularity has become a vital factor in getting high
rankings in the search engines, I would love to do the Link popularity for
your site and your client sites.

We have some very good experience in Link building and are currently working
for more 6 projects Looking forward to have a long term business
relationship with you.

Please let me know, the queries you have.

Waiting for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards
Prachi
Internet Marketing Strategist