tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Link Exchange Request

From: Ritu Singhania
Subject: [tunnel-list] Link Exchange Request
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:48:36 +0530

Dear Webmaster

I handle online marketing for my client site. To increase the link popularity of my site , I am looking for some good quality links. I recently came across your site and found it informative for our site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link exchange with my site.

Details of my site are as follows:

Link Text : internet bingo

Your link will also be added at: http://www.brosissolutions.org

Once you confirm me the location of my link at your site.

Do you have any other sites in any theme that you're interested in exchanging links for ... we've got dozens of other high quality client sites. Please let me know with your all sites details.

Waiting for your positive response.

Best Regards

Ritu Singhania