tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Re: 265 Nippones

From: Edom Labriola
Subject: [tunnel-list] Re: 265 Nippones
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:43:29 -0700

Hi,
X ^ N A X
M E R ? D i A
C ? A L i S
P R O Z ^ C
S O M ^
V ? A G R A
L E V ? T R A
V A L / U M
A M B / E N
http://www.einartundas.com

Now is the time for our esteemed Mr. Baggins, who has proved himself
a good companion on our long road, and a hobbit full of courage and
resource far exceeding his size, and if I may say so possessed of good
luck far exceeding the usual allowance-now is the time for him to
perform the service for which he was included in our Company; now is the
time for him to earn his Reward. You are familiar with Thorins style