tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Men and women returning from the hell of Iraq use a seldom

From: moo
Subject: [tunnel-list] Men and women returning from the hell of Iraq use a seldom-heard word disconnect to describe the difference between there and here.
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 23:48:05 +0200

immigration officials are designing a new citizenship test that values
an appreciation of democracy more than a good memory of historic facts.
His job at the Times secure, he recently collected an Overseas Press
Award and was named to the Order of the British Empire by Add headlines
to your personalized My Yahoo! All five of her books, thanks to heavy
promotional campaigns by Random House and mass buys by right-wing
organizations, have been bestsellers.

CC

Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street. We
Told you to WATCH PRGJ and now its up again today.

Trade Date: Friday, December 8, 2006
Company: PRG Group Inc.
Ticker:: PRGJ
Wednesday Close: $0.76
Thursday Close: $0.85
1 Day Gain: $0.09 (11.84%)
3 Day Target: $1.90
WallStreet Expectations (1 week): 160% UP
WallStreet Expectations (2 months): 340% UP
Rating: STRONG BUY / HOLD

We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on PRGJ
and watch for a big movement!!! Talk about flying under the radar? Isn't
that what we look for?

This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fast moving stocks
and take short term profits. We give it to you again as a gift. How many
times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your hands on
them?

CC

Those whose counsel consistently costs their customers money get fired.
But let's dig into this study a little more. But they can't be expected
to learn about and report every airline disruption, especially if no
real act of terror occurs. Or whether robotic probes, such as the two,
death-defying ones still plying Mars, would be better suited to meet
human ambitions to know the planets and stars.
Some even wonder if private aerospace firms are now better primed to be
the leading space pioneers.
Last May, the UN Torture Committee slammed the US for limiting
prosecution of torture to extraterritorial cases and for failing to
prosecute even those acts that fall under its jurisdiction. Dante
Alighieri had to create a special place in his underworld for innocent
unborns because Scripture provide no reliable guide on this issue.
First and most importantly, the ISG recommends establishment of an ".
Yet Brownback has a history of disallowing abortion on a woman's
self-defense grounds, when her own life is at stake. Now that they're
our new best friends, how about we turn to Iran and Syria for help on
our interrogation techniques? We defenders of school segregation were so
very wrong! Despite all the phony conservative Democrats who got elected
as gun-totin' hawks, the Democrats will uniformly vote to dismantle
every aspect of the war on terrorism. Let's get you out of those cold
electrodes and onto a nice, warm waterboard, OK?
Has he asked himself, not just whether the fetus deserves legal
protection as a right-bearing person but, rather, what are the spiritual
consequences to the soul of an aborted fetus? NEWSPopular World NewsThe
most popular world news and photos.
All right, there's nothing new about a fool and his money. "There was
stunned silence as the desk officers collectively absorbed the shock
that such a question might be asked of them so late in planning stage
for an Iraq war. Unlike stockbrokers and doctors and lawyers, however,
no one holds pundits accountable for their predictions. Before we
commence adopting the ISG's recommendations, they have to be tested
against the facts on the ground. Not only was she wrong, she was snotty
about it.
But they can't be expected to learn about and report every airline
disruption, especially if no real act of terror occurs.
This represents an effort to get Iraqis to start taking more initiative
and responsibility. His arrest and indictment is an act of justice.
If that was legal and within the law, why couldn't you do it at
Guantanamo? Missed it because it was inconvenient or scary, and now, too
late, want to go back and make up for it? Instead it serves as a
shameful history, written a priori.
That doesn't sync with what I see here in the Pentagon.
Dante Alighieri had to create a special place in his underworld for
innocent unborns because Scripture provide no reliable guide on this
issue. Ordinarily I would have been there to hear them. You can only do
this once per email address.
If she didn't, she should have looked it up.
They do not wish stability on terms we can possibly accept.
Although this study is very good news for those who think attitudes need
to change, it is only the beginning. And it does focus attention on how
the United States can better manage the war at home: with better
accounting and oversight and better leadership at the Pentagon.
If she didn't, she should have looked it up.
The supposed rule is an old grammarian's crotchet, to be prudently
ignored.
The president's mark was on display this week as the U. But do the
kiddies really need censors to protect them?
Strange but true: repeatedly screwing up is a prerequisite for making
the bestsellers list.
GETTING PAID FOR GETTING IT WRONG - Yahoo! Reports of battles where
Iraqis have taken the lead are not encouraging.
Not so in Bayonne, N.
During the early days of the invasion U.