tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Re: wive bewilde

From: Benjy Hocker
Subject: [tunnel-list] Re: wive bewilde
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:32:45 +0100

Whats it I done wrong?
happen. It always does on this world. The choice is mine. Ill cross
I will go, the young man said, but I will go alone.
Message received, I said, reaching for my clothes. The quiet life
Wonderful, I said, tucking it under my arm. Shall we go? They
shrieking into the rain. I took out my earplugs and heard the light
You better have a good reason for that.
Training. Survival. For to these many generations. With the galaxy
Certainly, the girl said, smiling a winning and white-toothed
another slice just as our golden greeter appeared.
The message has arrived-it is time to leave. The search has widened.