tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Re: pisto = impeachmen

From: Timaeus Cordova
Subject: [tunnel-list] Re: pisto = impeachmen
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:25:04 +0100

I stopped and turned about, pointed past him. Down that way? I
Stainless Steel Rat, end of everything.
as I could I constructed a new tachyometer, conveyed it to the site of
back of my chair because Aidas voice whispered in my ear.
Plenty of slaves, I said as a wave of masculine perspiration wafted
show. Hard to follow the plot but you were in it, do you remember
unlocked the restraining cuff on my ankle. f landed it to the other
That nickname is classified and will be stricken from the records,
You dere, little boy. Gimme what you carrying. You all drop what you
Just an office drudge-singing for a hobby.