underware-devel

[Underware-devel] Ametista

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Underware-devel] Ametista
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 16:59:26 +0100

        Hi,

        I've commited a version of Ametista that is based on the
latest changes from Vincent. It handles input and focus properly.
Next week I'll focus on networking so that two players can play
together. I'll check wether TAO/ACE or RTSP are usefull to integrate.

        I'm going to install a non-sensitive machine dedicated to test
the server capabilities.

        Cheers,

--
Donate to FSF France online : http://rate.affero.net/fsffrance/
Loic Dachary, 12 bd Magenta, 75010 Paris. Tel: 33 1 42 45 07 97