users-prolog

Re: Is GNU Prolog still maintained?

From: Paulo Moura
Subject: Re: Is GNU Prolog still maintained?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 12:36:12 +0000

Hi Daniel,

Looking forward for the new release and the move of the repo to GitHub, which
should make it easier to contribute.

My own open source work have been focused lately on testing, including
significantly improved standards compliance test suites. I test regularly with
GNU Prolog 1.4.5 with great results. The are a few test failures that should be
easy to fix for the November release. Let me know how I can help. If you find
the time to run the compliance test suite, please use preferably the current
Logtalk git version.

Cheers,
Paulo