users-prolog

[Vardi-list] OSSyM Workshop@CAV 2024

From: Moshe Vardi
Subject: [Vardi-list] OSSyM Workshop@CAV 2024
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 20:37:26 -0500 (CDT)

         Open-source, State-of-the-art
       Symbolic Model-checking framework
               (OSSyM) Workshop
                 July 23, 2024
               Montreal, Canada
              Co-located with CAV

    https://laboratory.temporallogic.org/ossym/

This email is to officially invite you to be an active participant in the CAV workshop on this project on July 23, focusing on the new model-checking intermediate language MoXI, its surrounding infrastructure, and the path forward for maximizing involvement of, and utility for, the international research community.

Please check out these resources on MoXI:
* a preliminary schedule: https://laboratory.temporallogic.org/ossym/
* slides and a recorded keynote on the project:
https://modelchecker.github.io/
* materials from a mini-version of this workshop held at FMCAD 2023:
https://github.com/ModelChecker/FMCAD23-Tutorial
* our SPIN 2024 paper, describing MoXI semantics:
https://research.temporallogic.org/papers/SPIN2024.pdf
* our CAV 2024 tool paper, describing an initial implementation of MoXI
translations: https://research.temporallogic.org/papers/CAV2024.pdf

This will be an old-school style workshop, without a published proceedings, centered around active discussion and facilitating research collaborations.

Our goal is to actively involve as much of the model-checking research community as possible!

Your active participation in the tutorials, discussions, and collaborative activities of this workshop is vital to the project's goals. We hope to see you in Montreal!

OSSyM Organizers:
Kristin Yvonne Rozier
Natarajan Shankar
Cesare Tinelli