vampire-public

[Vampire-public] Re[2]:

From: Rudolph Bradley
Subject: [Vampire-public] Re[2]:
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:46:43 +0000

forget! As it would be rude to stay in the hall for much longer, Stepa concocted a plan. He had to use every possible means of concealing his incredible forgetfulness and begin by cunningly persuading the foreigner to tell him exactly what he proposed to do in his act at the Variety. With this Stepan turned away from the telephone and in the hall mirror, which the lazy Grunya had not dusted for years, he clearly saw a weird-looking man, as thin as a bean-pole and wearing a pince-nez. Then the apparition vanished. Stepa peered anxiously down the hallway and immediately had another shock as a huge black cat appeared in the mirror and also vanished. Stepa's heart gave a jump and he staggered back. 'What in God's name . . .? ' he thought. ' Am I going out of my mind? Where are these reflections coming from? ' He gave another look round the hall and shouted in alarm : 'Grunya! What's this cat doing, sneaking in here? Where does it come from? And who's this other character? ' 'Don't worry, Stepan Bogdanovich,' came a voice, though not k h gifmfpgn ffgn ftj g g sgq fsg rgnggii gpgpgn gfglfr kjgjftgp sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf