vampire-public

[Vampire-public] Subject: This will feel good hlun

From: sxrdhj
Subject: [Vampire-public] Subject: This will feel good hlun
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:48:04 +0800

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day. To rule the mountains is to rule the river. Spring forward fall back. Schools out for summer. When you get lemons, make lemonade.(When life gives you scraps make quilts.) A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Raking in the dough. Schools out for summer. Plain as water. Welcome to my garden. Wet behind the ears. Up a tree. Your all washed up. We hung them out to dry.