vcgdotgnu-developers

[Vcgdotgnu-developers] status of project

From: Florian Krohm
Subject: [Vcgdotgnu-developers] status of project
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 16:34:49 -0000

Hi, is anybody working on this project?
I've recently looked at vcg as an alternative to graphviz.
It does produce reasonable layouts but the interface is, well,
it's 10 years old and feels accordingly ;)
Anyhow, to get started I've converted the "src" subdir to an
automake/autoconf based build machinery and I'm wondering whether
you might be interested in patches.

Florian

PS: Please cc me, I'm not subscribed to the list.