vfs-licencing

[Vfs-licencing] Draft...

From: Hans van Buitenen
Subject: [Vfs-licencing] Draft...
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:59:36 +0200

The previous message clearly indicates that the current draft is not useable.

I think there are two options open to me, one is to select an existing
license, as suggested in the previous mail. If I do that I am likely to
choose gnu.

The second is to partially rewrite the current license in order to maintain
the initial goals. I think at a few changes:
 - Remove te references to gnu etc.
 - Make a list of free OS's and specify the possibility to request others
The last change deals with the problem of what exactly is a free os.

I just leave it to this for now, in the meantime any input is welcome.

Greetings, Hans