via-devel

[Via-devel] Drugs worldwide at low price

From: Bettye Connelly
Subject: [Via-devel] Drugs worldwide at low price
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 12:32:43 -0600

Wanna save on the products you buy on the Internet but afraid that it might be dangerous for your health? It won’t be with our discount Canadian pharmacy.

CanadianPharmacy - #1 Canadian discount Web pharmacy. Save a lot with CanadianPharmacy and its laughable prices for top-quality generic products purchased straight from the manufacturer. The quality of the products we sell is constantly monitored by FDA - that's why it always stays indubitable.

http://hardstudy.com - 100% safety at the lowest price you’ve ever seen. Only generic drugs on sale.

Sincerely yours, Bettye Connelly