via-list

[Via-list] Work with faithDear beloved in the Lord,

From: With Faith
Subject: [Via-list] Work with faithDear beloved in the Lord,
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:25:26 -0700 (PDT)

Work with faithDear beloved in the Lord,

 Greetings in the Holy name of our God. I know that you will be surprise to
read this message from unknown person since we have not meet before but I want
you to understand that is not by my power, God directed me to you. Please, no
matter the time reading this message will take you, I want you to read it
carefully and seek the face of our living God in other to have his clear
revolutions over this call.  My name is Marinette Caberas, I married to late
Mr.Caberas Herve who was an industrialist. for 11 years without a child, I want
to inform you that customs of the village has pushed me out from my matrimonial
home for not giving child to my husband but I know that the living God will
surely guide me (Isaiah 58:11).

  Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next five months
due to Cancer. Though what disturbs me most is high blood pressure (HBP).
Having known my condition, I decided to donate 16,870.00 million American
dollars, the only inheritance fund I have from my husband after his family
members confiscated all his prosperities and assets of which they are not aware
of it. Presently, this money is still with the security company where my
husband deposited the trunk box that contains the fund. Let me know urgently
your acceptance to this fund into a good business investment for the benefit of
street children, widows propagating the Word of God and to ensure that the
house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the
hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit the
money.  Dear brethren, understand that God does not count in our religions
rather our obedience to his commandment. I will be looking forward to hear back
from you so as to have your full confirmation over handling this donation fund
perfectly without applying a betrayal mind to the trust our God has entrusted
in you.

Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord.

Faithfully sister in Christ,
Mrs.Marinette Caberas