[VM] s/mime support?

From: Tim Cross
Subject: [VM] s/mime support?
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 08:27:34 +1000

I think s/mime support is probably a good idea in principal. However, I suspect
the difficulty may be in getting consistency across all the platforms VM runs
on, especially if this support will rely on external tools. It is probably
legitimate to explicitly support only some platforms, provided the feature
doesn't cause problems on platforms where it is not supported.

Tim

--
Tim Cross
address@hidden

There are two types of people in IT - those who do not manage what they
understand and those who do not understand what they manage.