[VM] vm-reply-include-presentation is obsolete

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: [VM] vm-reply-include-presentation is obsolete
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:57:52 +0100

I was looking through some bug reports, and realized that some people may still be using vm-reply-include-presentation and its variants to do replies.

These functions are in vm-rfaddons and, as far as I can make out, they represent a stop-gap solution. Rob F implemented a much better solution within VM, using the MIME decoding code to generate the included text. This has been the standard method of inclusion starting from version 8.1.0.

So, please use vm-reply-include-text. You don't need vm-reply-include-presentation. I am retaining it in the files just so that you can use it if the default methods fail for some reason.

Cheers,
Uday