[VM] vm-save-message-hook?

From: Robert Adesam
Subject: [VM] vm-save-message-hook?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:28:56 +0200

Hi all,

I am using VM 8.1.1 and Orgmode 7.01. I would like to write a custom
trigger when saving a message in VM, looking around I could not find a
vm-save-message-hook or similar. So would I have redefine the
vm-save-message function all together? Any hints?

What I want the trigger to do is update links in org files so they
point to the correct vm folder when moving messages around. I usually
create todo items from new messages with orgmode capture and inserts a
link to the message while doing so. Then i archive the message in some
other folder to get it out of my inbox...

yours,
/robert

--
ROBERT ADESAM, Systems Engineer
Swedish National Graduate School of Language Technology