vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Design Tasks Proposal

From: Open Source
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Design Tasks Proposal
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:10:25 -0800 (PST)

I have a lot of stupid questions.

Here is the first.

How does the human in charge of the LDS find out about
the human in charge of the VRS?
Whre is this geophysical information stored?

I think there must be a set of rules governing such a
subscription process. Will this be also defined in the
VRS design spec?

My second s question.

I was just looking at the thread on jabber and seeing
that it might be endorsed by the .gnu committee. How
does jabber fit into VRS or goldwater?

My third s question.
Is there is any time frame for developing VRS? It
seems that we still stuck around in the design spec
for quite some time.

-Morphius