vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] I'm back, now for a Java GW interface

From: morphius
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] I'm back, now for a Java GW interface
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 16:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
   Please don't take this the wrong way.
Is the VRS project still active? The reason i'm asking this question is that we
have stopped discussion on the design. Shouldn't we be concentrating our efforts
on the design?
As far as i can remember, Chris was to develop a prototype using perl and the
future development would be in a language to be decided.