vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] back to vrs

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] back to vrs
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:14:25 -0700

On Wednesday 10 July 2002 19:22, Ian Fung wrote:
> hey everyone, my email account got messed up so i'm using this one
> now. so i missed some stuff on vrs and was wondering where everyone
> was up to. i read over most of the docs and the vrs mailing list
> archive and am ready to contribute. it seems like vrs is still in
> the design and i was wondering how i can get into that. it would be
> great if someone could fill me in. reading the mailing list
> archive, i have opinions about a lot of the issues raised. just
> wanted to know what was still on the table to talk about.
>
> thanks,
>
> ian

ian, welcome back ... there hasn't been much activity here for the
past month or two.  There are not really any currently active threads
-- I just posted something a couple days ago saying I'm ready to get
back into things and help, but I haven't heard back from Chris about
it yet.

Go ahead and share your ideas; maybe it will spark some life back
 into the project. :-)

eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi