vrs-development

[Vrs-development] auth meeting

From: Ian Fung
Subject: [Vrs-development] auth meeting
Date: 21 Jul 2002 16:33:42 -0500

chris,

i was at the auth meeting today and they want me to give a presentation
on the background of vrs at next week's. i think it will be a good idea
for you (and whoever else interested) to also be there if you can make
it. if there are issues you want to iron out before i start giving
people the wrong impression of vrs, we should talk before next sunday.
if you want, i'll email you an overview of what i will be talking about
next week. maybe that'll raise some issues. the main point of this for
the auth group is to get an idea of how/where address@hidden can fit with
vrs. i dont know if you have any idea about this but i dont know much
about address@hidden this week i'm going to read up on it and see if
address@hidden has any place with vrs. it sounds as though our only
interest in vrs is to provide support for it from the outside and not
use it within the vrs on each LDS. not sure.

feedback please,

ian