vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Please become ID verified.

From: PayPal Service
Subject: [Vrs-development] Please become ID verified.
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 01:37:28 +0300

PayPal

Secure Your PayPal Account!
Dear Customer .
We need to inform you that during our security reform we are asking every user to become ID Verified, this security measure will protect our customers from account thefts and any other fraudulent activities. To secure your PayPal account please click on the link below:
Click Here to secure your account

Note: Requests for information will be initiated by PayPal Business Development; this process cannot be externally requested through Customer Support. Sincerely

PayPal Email ID PP468