vscode-texinfo-discussions

RE: Using Texinfo Extension on Windows

From: Soft Works
Subject: RE: Using Texinfo Extension on Windows
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 19:35:30 +0000

Hi Cismon,

thanks a lot for your reply!

I had tried a lot of ways, but I didn't have Cygwin on the plate.. ;-)

Mean while I had come up with a different solution which is using WSL,
I've summarized my experiences here:
https://gist.github.com/softworkz/fd27d572c35c7e00cc216778a96410f0

I just update to 0.2.2, now my solution doesn't work anymore, but probably
it's just a small thing.

What I couldn't get to work is to have issues listed in the "Problems"
window, but that's not a big thing.

Though there's one important bit that doesn't seem to work, not even
when running VS Code on Linux: it's the sync with the preview position.

The docs and settings are mentioning CodeLens decorators, but I haven't
been able to see any.
Is that an unfinished feature or is it supposed to work?

Thank you very much,
softworkz