w3-dev

[W3-dev] Re: w3 manual does not permit modification?

From: William Perry
Subject: [W3-dev] Re: w3 manual does not permit modification?
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:22:51 -0500

That was just boilerplate I copied from another texinfo manual at the
time (1995?)

I haven't had time to maintain emacs-w3 in years unfortunately - I'm
not even sure I have the ssh key to get into savannah CVS any more.

It was certainly not my intention to prevent modification - I always
hated writing documentation the most and would have loved to have
someone else do it.

-bp