w3-dev

[W3-dev] Question about using w3c browser inside emacs.

From: Me Myself and I
Subject: [W3-dev] Question about using w3c browser inside emacs.
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 21:36:15 +1100

I have gone ./configure; make; make install;

successfully with the w3c sourcecode publicised on the git server.

I try M -x url-

And it seems to halt at "making completion list...".

Admittedly, I needed a copy of url-vars.el

from the internet.

-Has this created a buggy configuration?  Where, url or otherwise,
can I find a recommended url-vars.el file?

-What M - x commands do I type from emacs to start browsing
in a new buffer (window)?  What are my options with w3c ?