web-hurd

[patch #9764] Updated local.css

From: Muto Lachen
Subject: [patch #9764] Updated local.css
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 21:04:57 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #1, patch #9764 (project hurd):

Konqueror and NetSurf have seemingly not added @media into their CSS
implementations yet, so the "mobile" or "thin window" version of the site does
not work on these browsers. In my own defence, however:

1) These browsers don't have mobile versions (at least not popular ones) so
very few people would care about these browsers having mobile support.

2) The style does not BREAK the display any more than the original CSS file,
so I'm not introducing any new bugs - I'm just pointing out the existing bugs
that aren't fixed with this patch.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?9764>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/