web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] question about your website

From: Steve McAnulla
Subject: [Web-trans] question about your website
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:53:22 -0600

Hello,

My name is Steve McAnulla. I thought I could maybe be of service to you. I am an independent web/graphic  ( www.customguru.com ) that is geared around helping people with smaller business budgets. I build unique quality business websites for a very low cost. Most of my sites fall in the range of $300 to $500 and are rich with features. My portfolio is online at the link above, but if you want to skip to my latest projects, there are links below with the cost of the site beside them.

This site cost our client $600 www.foamtec.net A Hollywood special effects / prop company based out of L.A.
This site cost our client $300 www.rainbowtalentagency.com
This site cost our client $500 www.crackthewhippromotions.com
This site cost our client $300  www.bodyandhairstudio.com
This site cost our client about $400 www.bandbudget.com/!offlineportfolio/indie-concerts/index2.php
This site cost our client about $300 www.circlesofsound.org
This site cost our client about $500, It's in DUTCH, but the design work looks good in any language. You must have broadband / cable / DSL internet to view this site at http://www.2h2h.nl/index2.html

Current Project: I am working on a video game company site that will be sold by Activision. The game is an action game based off of the Quake 3 engine.

My websites are very visual by design and are up to the cutting edge standards of today's internet technology. My turn around times are very fast as well.

I have made sites for  Hollywood special effects companies, jewelry stores, sporting events, giant music festivals, talent agencies, hair saloons, ... and a lot more! Please see my portfolio at www.customguru.com. In the portfolio section there is a list of quotes / references from my current clients. You may contact any of them for a good reference.

If you have me design / re-design your site I will also submit your website to all of the major search engines and over 1000 business directory websites for no extra charge. This will generate a substantial amount of extra traffic to your site.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please visit my website at www.customguru.com for more details. You may also call me directly at (785) 838-8964

Thank you for taking time to read this, and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Steve McAnulla
(785) 838-8964