web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Want 500 Downline Members by Tomorrow?

From: gerencia
Subject: [Web-trans] Want 500 Downline Members by Tomorrow?
Date: 6 Nov 2004 09:10:35 -0000

Join YourPayLine NOW!
Our Positive Straight Line System will place all new members, who join after
you, into your downline!
Talk About POWER!
Imagine 500+ people joining every day...all in YOUR Downline!
Now we add a Forced Matrix...WOW!
Now we add Random Payments...WOW WOW!
You can join for FREE and still make money!
http://yourpayline.com/members/jorge
PS: My group is growing fast...please contact me as soon as you join...I will
help you get started ASAP.
Jorge Gil

Claim your FREE follow-up email service (without adverts)

Click here http://www.freautobot.com