web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] CONGRATULATION!!!!!

From: bankgirolotterij
Subject: [Web-trans] CONGRATULATION!!!!!
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 02:31:39 GMT

BANK GIRO LOTERIJ.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM
EGGER-STRAAT N° 21
2808 AMSTERDAM NETHERLAND

FROM: THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION DEPT.
REF: IPL/4249859609/WP1
BATCH: GL/91663/A

ATTENTION: Winner,

AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results
of the BANK GIRO LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 27th
August 2004.You were entered as ependent clients with: Reference
Number:NM/BC921245/KY13,and Batch Number NM/207161/KOP.Your email address
attached to the ticket number:46939 that drew the lucky winning number,
which consequently won the sweepstakes in the second category In four parts.
You have been approved for a payment of 500,000.00euros (FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND EUROS.)in cash credited to file reference
number:IPL/4249859609/WP1.This is from a total cash prize of (FIVE MILLION
EUROS) Shared among the ten international winners in second categories.
Congratulations!!!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
91,000 (Ninety One thousand) names of email users around the world, as part
of our international promotion programme.

Due to mix up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award
personal discreet, till your claim has been processed and your funds
remitted to you. This is part of our security measures to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage by other participants or
impersonators. To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning
by contacting your/our accredited agent:

Kevin Smith
BANK GIRO LOTERIJ SECURITY AGENCY.
TEL: +31 611 235 092
Email : address@hidden

They are your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of
your winnings prize to you. Remember,your winning must be claimed not later
than(14-11-04).Failure to claim your winning/ fund will be added to next
10,000.000 euros international lottery programme.

Furthermore, Should there be any change in your address, endeavour to
inform your claim's agent as soon as possible.

Once again, Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms, Shreda Vannestroy

DIRECTOR OF PROMOTION.