web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Open now to confirm your Account at eBay

From: eBay
Subject: [Web-trans] Open now to confirm your Account at eBay
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 22:09:03 -0600

eBay logo HomeMy eBaySite MapSign In/Out

Dear Ebay user,
Dear valued eBay member, It has come to our attention that your eBay Billing Information records are out of date. That requires you to update the Billing Information If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your billing records, you will not run into any future problems with eBay's online service. However, failure to update your records will result in account termination. Please update your records in maximum 24 hours. Once you have updated your account records, your eBay session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update will result in cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations or future billing problems.
Please click here to update your billing records.
http://www.ebay.com/verification/%?6488820019

Thank you for your time!
Marry Kimmel,
eBay Billing Department team.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright 2002 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc

Copyright © 1995-2001 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

TrustE