web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Petrochemical Newsletter

From: admin
Subject: [Web-trans] Petrochemical Newsletter
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:19:22 -0500

Dear Subscriber,

It is indeed a pleasure to inform you about the overwhelming good response that
we are receiving for our newsletters.You can see a few of them on the link
given below.
In our endeavor to improve we would like to have your views on the
categorisation of Industry as well as the relevance of the newsletter for the
particular category of Industry.
Find on the link below news about the  Petrochemical.

http://www.chemicalhouse.com:8080/nl_new/jsp/viewnewsletter.jsp?id=184

A word of appreciation from you would be more rewarding than anything else from
you.
Please do not hesitate to give your comments/praise/rebuke everything is
acceptable than just not responding that really gets us down.

 View some of the Feedback received.
http://www.chemicalhouse.com:8080/nl_new/jsp/displayfeedback.jsp

 To Unsubscribe CLICK on the following link:

With Regards,
Nolaram Mund
Galaxy Web Links Limited
216, Shalimar Corporate Center