web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Account flagged

From: service
Subject: [Web-trans] Account flagged
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:33:21 +0000

PayPal
Dear PayPal user,

Your account has been flagged in our system as a part of our routine security measures. This is a must to ensure that only you have access and use of your paypal account and to ensure a safe PayPal experience. We require all flagged accounts to verify their information on file with us. To verify your information, please click here.

Thank you for using PayPal!

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
Copyright© 2004 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their